Private equity + R&D Projects
Velticon Ltd is blending private equity with grant financing supported from EIC Accelerator European Union program.
EIC Accelerator helps you develop your business concept further into a market-ready product, service or process aligned with your company’s growth strategy. Activities could, for example, include trials, prototyping, validation, demonstration and testing in real-world conditions, and market replication. If the activity concerns a primarily technological innovation, a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of 6-8 is envisaged for projects requesting grants only. Projects will receive between € 0.5 and € 2.5 million in the form of grants. They can request a higher or lower amount when applying but it needs to be duly justified. Projects should normally take 12 to 24 months to complete, but could be longer in exceptional and well-justified cases.
From 5 June 2019 the EIC Accelerator offers blended finance in the form of an optional investment in equity in addition to the grant, to single for-profit SMEs. Grants will finance activities from TRL 6-8.
Applicants will be asked to indicate if they want blended finance and the amount requested for equity. The maximum of investment in the form of equity is € 15 million.
- Networking investors/project promoters with European Investment Bank (EIB) via European Investment Project Promotion (EIPP) web-platform
- EU/Funding. Proposals for EU funding/grants – (Sub-contracting and/or partnerships as financial associates of eligible for funding legal entities-consortiums-research institutions)
- Grant Agreement
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial plans( projected financial statements) – decision making
- Financial reporting-company valuation
- Equity financing
- Banking loans
- Financial models
- Fundraising platforms
- Innovation Accelerators
- Calculation of the net asset value(“NAV”), including the calculation of the company’s income and expense accruals and the pricing of securities at current market value, is a core administrator task, because it is the price at which investors buy and sell shares. Preparation of semi-annual and annual reports to shareholders.
- Maintenance and filing of the company’s financial books and records as the company accountant,
- Settlement of daily purchases and sales of securities, ensuring collection of dividends and interests,
- Calculation of the total returns and other performance measures of the company
- Monitoring investment compliance with governmental regulations.
- Gathering assets (i.e., seeking additional investors into the company)
- Asset management (i.e., deciding how to spend the money that investors have put into the company in order to obtain the best return for that investment)
If you put your funding hopes in Europe, Europe is not going to disappoint you. Your business will be safer and more prosperous than ever before. The European Fund for Strategic Investment (EFSI) is one PILLAR of the Investment Plan for Europe and aims to mobilising private investment. It helps to finance strategic investments in key areas such as infrastructure, research and innovation, health, information & communication technologies (I.C.T), education, culture and tourism, renewable energy and energy efficiency as well as risk finance for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
VELTICON Ltd (Greece) + our partners in Silicon Valley-USA offer you Financial Management, a Digital Innovation Hub, Projects Financing, being an Accelerator partnership Lab, which bridges Investment Plan for Europe with International R&D programs and great opportunities to expand any business. We focus on Grant Agreements, Networking with investors, local and European authorities, developing a proactive approach to obtain funds. Identifying relevant European programs for your project. Anticipating funding Opportunities. In our capacity as Economists, we use FinTech practices and AI Techniques to provide the desired funding according to the needs and opportunities of your company. We nurture innovation and harness it for greater productivity. We give to your finance a much-needed injection of technology and expertise, which will help better meet your financial and risk outcomes and their impact on your overall business.
Financing Plan. Building the budget and optimising the grants for the beneficiaries. Negotiating the contract with the funding authority
Dynamic Fund-Raising/Grant Financing Modelling
We propose 3 distinctive Dynamic Funding Models, tailored made to your business needs: